CEES General Information
Online Learning Programme
Spring 2013 Course Schedule
Spring Orientation Thursday, February 21, 2013
5:30p.m. Michael Eldon Boardroom, Oakes Field Campus
The College of The Bahamas' Centre for Continuing Education and Extension Services (CEES) creates innovative educational opportunities for the entire community with its Academic Upgrading, Distance Learning and International Cultures and Languages Institute and Professional and Personal Development courses.
Choose from a range of short-term, highly specialised, internationally accredited programmes taught by industry experts. CEES collaborates with organisations to provide customised certificate programmes aimed to strengthen specific workplace skills; enhance the skills that will help you take your passion to the next level or carve out a new, enriching career path.
CEES courses fall into five major categories:
- Professional and paraprofessional development (Certification programmes)
- Personal Development (Non-credit courses and programmes)
- Academic Upgrading (Preparation for college-level degrees)
- Family Island and Distance Education
- International Languages & Cultures Institute (ILCI)
To speak with a member of the CEES team, please contact us at